Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 Beowulf
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain XM193 Full Metal... $6.55 - $99.99 Select Options
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $7.32 - $69.99 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $18.29 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 Select Options
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf Aluminum Matte... $28.49 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 350 Grain... $31.61 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100... $76.99 Available