Evolved Harvest Canola Crush Food Plot Seed 4 lb
- Coverage: 1/2 Acre; 22,000 sq ft
- Ingredients: Canola, Forage Turnip, Forage Rape
Canola Crush combines high palatability and high protein to create an attractive all brassica blend your deer will both crave and need.
- Cultivate the soil 4” - 6” deep, to remove competing weeds and add fertilizer and lime as recommended. After cultivating, it is important to level and pack the soil before seeding the plot. Lightly pack the soil by running over your food plot with an ATV or a roller.
- Fertilizer Requirements - A soil test should be performed prior to planting to determine your plot’s need for fertilizer and lime. If a soil test cannot be done, we recommend preparing the seed bed by applying up to 300 lbs of 13-13-13 fertilizer or equivalent per acre.
- pH of Soil & Liming - The recommended soil pH is 6.5 - 7.5. A soil test should be performed prior to planting to determine your soil pH and the need for lime and fertilizer. If a soil test cannot be done, we recommend preparing the seed bed by applying up to 2,000 lbs of lime per acre.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.