Noveske AR-15 Light Recce Basic A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout... $679.99 Select Options
- Noveske AR-15 Rogue Hunter A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC... $1,130.50 Available
- Noveske AR-15 N4 Lo-Pro A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC... $1,371.15 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly... $1,079.99 Available
- Olympic Arms AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout... $617.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $21.99 Available
This 16" 300 AAC Blackout upper utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Modified M4-Style (No M203 Cut)
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: Yes, Double Thickness
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout 51-T Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front, No Rear
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul PMAGs (Not Included)
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.