Noveske AR-15 Light Recce Basic A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1 in 7" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Lined CM Matte with M4 Handguard, AAC Blackout Flash Hider
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $17.99 Available
This 16" 300 Blackout upper utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Modified M4-Style (No M203 Cut)
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: Yes, Double Thickness
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout 51-T Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front, No Rear
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed.
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul PMAGs (Not Included).
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.