This 16" 300 AAC Blackout upper utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Modified M4-Style (No M203 Cut)
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: Yes, Double Thickness
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout 51-T Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front, No Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul PMAGs (Not Included)
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.