Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 14.5" Stainless Steel Pistol Gas Port with Low Profile Gas Block
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Syrac Ordnance Detent-Locking Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $99.00 Available
- Syrac Ordnance Detent-Locking Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $104.79 Available
- Midwest Industries T-Series Free Float Tube Handguard Quad... $129.95 - $165.00 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Customizable Free Float Tube Handguard... $119.00 - $152.20 Select Options
- Noveske Switchblock Gas Block Clamp-On AR-15 Standard Barrel... $183.15 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Todd Jarrett Competition Free Float Tube... $162.50 - $205.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Lite Rail Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail... $238.00 - $280.00 Select Options
- PRI Fat Boy Gas Tube Carbine AR-15, LR-308... $50.99 Available
The barrel's pistol length gas system provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed, and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 14.5"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 31 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- This barrel is optimized for shooting both subsonic rounds with a suppressor and supersonic rounds without a suppressor. The barrel is also reliable when shooting supersonic rounds with a suppressor attached. It may not cycle subsonic rounds reliably without a suppressor installed at the muzzle.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Shipping Weight: 2.175 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.