Lee Factory Crimp Die 444 Marlin
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 444 Marlin... $30.49 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 444 Marlin 240 Grain Jacketed... $43.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 444 Marlin... $44.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options
- Plinker Tactical Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 35-Round... $16.99 Select Options
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain Spitzer Boat... $32.49 Available
- Loadbooks USA "8mm Remington Magnum" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $27.42 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #28 (444 Marlin)... $7.99 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.