RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 204 Ruger
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.49 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 204 Ruger Box of 50... $28.49 Available
- AimShot Arbor for 223 Diode Module... $9.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 204 Ruger... $26.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 225 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- RCBS Powder Funnel 17 to 20 Caliber... $7.29 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Nightforce 3" Sunshade Benchrest 56mm Matte... $29.00 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Set #10 (17 Remington, 204... $47.49 Available
- Lapua Subsonic Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 200 Grain... $48.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 185... $19.29 Available
Die Types Included: Small Base Full Length Sizing Die, Taper Crimp Seating Die
Accessories: Comes packaged in a plastic storage box
Shipping Weight: 1.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.