Midland GXT1050VP4 Two-Way Radio with NOAA Weather 50 Channel Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo Pack of 2
- Proforce Camouflage Face Paint... $1.26 Select Options
- Maxpedition Clip-On PDA/Smartphone/iPhone/Droid Holster Nylon... $22.49 Select Options
- Streamlight Trident Headlamp Xenon Bulb with 2 White and 1... $20.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear P-51 GI Can Opener Aluminum Silver... $1.99 Available
- MSR Folding Spork Polymer Red... $4.95 Available
- Midlands 75-822 Hand Held CB Radio 40 Channel with Auto... $99.99 Available
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Available
- "Holding Your Ground: Preparing for Defense if it All Falls... $20.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- Brunton Atmospheric Data Center Infrared Receiver for Personal... $19.00 Closeout Special
- Texsport Ripstop Tarp... $2.75 - $24.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Canteen Polymer... $3.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Mossy Oak Break Up Camouflage
- JIS4 Waterproof- protection against light rain or splashing water
- 22 channels plus 28 extra channels
- 36 mile range
- SOS siren
- Includes pair of radios, belt clips, desktop charger, 2-rechargeable batteries, 2-microphone/ headsets, 1-AC wall adapter, 1-DC (vehicle) adapter and owner's manual
Shipping Weight: 2.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.