Spec.-Ops Rigger Belt 1.75" Nylon
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander Blue... $18.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen... $6.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch Up Pen Flat... $7.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- G&G Tools AR-15 Bolt Cleaner... $25.99 Available
- Straight Shot Segway Reticle Leveler Mark III... $21.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 223 Remington 5.56mm NATO... $4.59 Available
- DPMS Ultimate Repair Kit AR-15... $35.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Mil-spec. buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point.
- Super strong 1.75" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength.
- Hypalon abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Excessive & redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up under the worst of situations.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent belt from flapping.
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling.
- FIVE COLORS. Black, Olive, Tan, Coyote Brown, and Gray (approved for the USMC Martial Arts Program).
- WAIST SIZES: Regular, 24-34 inches; Large, 34-40 inches and X-Large, 40-46 inches.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.