D.E. Systems Border Patrol Wireless GPS Dog Fence
- GPS guided fence and/or electronic training unit operating on 900 MHz frequency
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries in both the handheld and collar units
- Water-resistant handheld unit and waterproof collar
- High resolution 2.4" TFT LCD screen
- Expandable up to 5 dogs with add-on units (sold separately)
- Mark up to 4 waypoints (in addition to automatically saved fence center)
- Batteries deliver 12-24 hours of use on a single charge
- Welcome Home feature will not stimulate the dog when they return to their home area
- Recommended for dogs 30 lbs and larger
- Collar Dimensions: 3.25" x 1.75" x 1.75" (27" strap)
- Collar Weight: 10 oz
- Handheld Dimensions: 5.5" x 5" x 1.25"
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- 50 adjustable intensity levels of momentary ("Nick") stimulation
- Positive vibration, Jump Stimulation, Rise Stimulation
- Training range up to 2 miles
- Fence range of up to 800 yard radius or as small as 15 yard radius
- Warning Zone Notifications: vibration or audible beep
- V+S or B+S: vibration or audible beep with delayed stimulation
- 50 levels of stimulation
Handheld Unit Features:
- Color LCD screen displays training, fence, and mark information
- RF antenna aids in communication between handheld unit/collar
- Nick button for split second stimulation
- Continuous button for continued stimulation
- Jump button allows the user to program Jump stimulation level without changing default level
- Vibration button applies only vibration
- Rise button gradually increases stimulation intensity as the button is held down
- Dog select button select desired collar
- Power key
- Mark key accesses Mark menu to mark and find waypoints
- Toggle screen toggles between training or fence screens
- Ping key sends a signal to collar unit for location and status updates
- Water-resistant handheld unit with antenna
- Waterproof collar unit with belt assembly
- Test light
- Boundary flags
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Screen cover
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.