Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Winchester 1300 12 Gauge Synthetic
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Choate High Visibility Magazine Follower Winchester 1200,... $4.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $21.99 Available
- Hogue Forend Adapter Nut Winchester 1300 Steel Blued... $8.99 Available
- HIVIZ Sight Set Mossberg, Winchester Shotguns Fiber Optic... $33.99 Available
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. Hogue Shotgun Stocks are molded from a super tough fiberglass reinforced polymer ensuring stability and accuracy. These superior stocks are durable, weatherproof and non-slip. The grip of the stock and the entire forend are OverMolded with soft rubber for outstanding handling. Features also include ambidextrous ergonomic palm swells and a soft recoil cushioning butt pad. A new stockbolt is included, making these sets an easy upgrade or replacement for worn or broken factory stocks. Whether used for hunting or law enforcement, a Hogue stock combination is an excellent choice.
Note: Gunsmithing is not typically required for installation but may require various firearm-specific wrenches and other tools for stock and forend removal.
- Firearm Fit: Winchester 1300 12 Gauge
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.