Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Winchester 1300 12 Gauge Synthetic
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $21.99 Available
- Choate High Visibility Magazine Follower Winchester 1200,... $4.99 Available
- Hogue Forend Adapter Nut Winchester 1300 Steel Blued... $8.99 Available
- HIVIZ Sight Set Mossberg, Winchester Shotguns Fiber Optic... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Rifled Slug... $5.19 - $239.99 Select Options
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $12.79 - $239.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Fiocchi High Velocity Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $60.99 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $75.95 Select Options
- SOG Key Folding Knife 1.5" Drop Point 5Cr13MoV Stainless Steel... $8.99 Select Options
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. Hogue Shotgun Stocks are molded from a super tough fiberglass reinforced polymer ensuring stability and accuracy. These superior stocks are durable, weatherproof and non-slip. The grip of the stock and the entire forend are OverMolded with soft rubber for outstanding handling. Features also include ambidextrous ergonomic palm swells and a soft recoil cushioning butt pad. A new stockbolt is included, making these sets an easy upgrade or replacement for worn or broken factory stocks. Whether used for hunting or law enforcement, a Hogue stock combination is an excellent choice.
Note: Gunsmithing is not typically required for installation but may require various firearm-specific wrenches and other tools for stock and forend removal.
- Firearm Fit: Winchester 1300 12 Gauge
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.