Browning Leverage Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel with Airgun Scope 3-9x40mm Matte
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.68 Available
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.99 Available
- Crosman Copperhead Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 5.28 Grain... $3.99 - $8.26 Select Options
- Gamo Bone Collector Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.56 Grain... $5.99 Available
- Ruger Air Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer... $170.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $299.99 Available
- Browning Leverage Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $197.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $219.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $301.99 Available
- Gamo Rocket IGT Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Realtree... $188.99 Available
This version of the Browning Leverage pellet rifle comes with a sleek wood stock. It is available in both .177 and .22 calibers, both of which come with an included 3-9x40 scope to help you zero in on your target! The Monte Carlo stock design and 2-stage adjustable trigger allows for comfortable shooting and accuracy. A contoured, vented rubber recoil pad absorbs the shock when you fire off a shot. Also included is a fixed fiber optic front sight and an adjustable fiber optic rear sight.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.6 lbs
Overall Length: 44.8"
Barrel Length: 18.9"
Magazine Capacity: 1
Cocking Effort: 28 lbs
Trigger Pull: 5.2 lbs
Trigger Type: Single Stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Under Lever
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fixed, Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable, Fiber Optic
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.