Cold Steel Spike Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4" 4116 Stainless Steel Blade Griv-Ex Handle Black
The new Cold Steel Spike Series of knives are available in four styles:
- Bowie Spike: Clip point design for lovers of the classic american design. Swedged clip aids in penetration.
- Tanto Spike: Tanto point has exceptional tip strength and a slightly angled main cutting edge.
- Drop Point Spike: Classic drop point design is highly utilitarian, excellent choice for a pack strap.
- Tokyo Spike: Modified drop point with more belly. "Bone breaker" false edge along the spine.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 4116 German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Griv-Ex
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Multiple; neck chain included, Tek-Lok compatible
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: .118"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 2.3 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.