Cold Steel Tuff Lite Folding Tactical Knife 2.5" Wharncliffe AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade Grivory Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.49 - $11.19 Select Options
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
It offers a 2.5" long, wide, hollow ground blade that's mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease. It's highly useful for precision work and delivers deep penetration, yet its un-aggressive looking slant point tip, isn't likely to draw unwelcome attention.
The Tuff-Lite is bred for work and offers a surprisingly good grip due to its superbly engineered handle. Made of Grivory, it offers an enormous strength to weight ratio and features Cold Steel's state of the art Tri-Ad; lock, which gives it astonishing muscle for its size.
It's inconspicuous and small, yet strong and tough. And it's light enough to carry with ease. Surely, it's the best accessory you'll ever carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Assisted Opening: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: Thumb-Hole
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.