Cold Steel Tuff Lite Folding Tactical Knife 2.5" Wharncliffe AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade Grivory Handle Black
- Cold Steel Recon Folding Tactical Knife AUS 8A Teflon Coated... $24.99 - $109.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel INFERNO Pepper Spray 8% OC and 2% Black Pepper Foam... $8.00 - $44.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Cryo Folding Tactical Knife 2.75" Modified Drop Point... $32.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $22.99 Available
- Cold Steel Pocket Shark Tactical Pen High Impact Polymer Black... $6.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Pachmayr Compac Grips Rossi Rubber Black... $24.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W 6... $7.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $27.49 Available
- BlackHawk Hip Holster with Thumb Break Right Hand Medium... $19.99 Available
- Kershaw Cryo II Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Modified Drop... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
It offers a 2.5" long, wide, hollow ground blade that's mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease. It's highly useful for precision work and delivers deep penetration, yet its un-aggressive looking slant point tip, isn't likely to draw unwelcome attention.
The Tuff-Lite is bred for work and offers a surprisingly good grip due to its superbly engineered handle. Made of Grivory, it offers an enormous strength to weight ratio and features Cold Steel's state of the art Tri-Ad; lock, which gives it astonishing muscle for its size.
It's inconspicuous and small, yet strong and tough. And it's light enough to carry with ease. Surely, it's the best accessory you'll ever carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Assisted Opening: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: Thumb-Hole
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.