Lapua Reloading Brass 222 Remington Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center MR-1FC 600... $25.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $21.99 - $195.99 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $89.99 Available
- Shilen Standard Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X without... $87.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Belt-Style Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243... $5.49 - $5.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $21.99 - $179.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 222 Remington... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $5.99 Available
- Durasight Z-2 Alloy 1" Rings Weaver-Style Matte Medium... $14.49 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Set #10 (17 Remington, 204... $46.49 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #65 Gloss... $15.79 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.