Cold Steel Survival Edge Fixed Blade Knife 5" Clip Point German 4116 Stainless Steel Polymer Handle
- Texsport Polarshield Emergency Survival Blanket Polarshield... $3.49 Available
- Coghlan's Two Step Drinking Water Purification Kit... $8.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Outdoor Cap Safety Vest and Cap Combo Polyester Blaze Orange... $7.99 Available
- Coghlan's Four Function Whistle Black... $3.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $3.99 Available
- Badlands 105 oz Water Bladder Polymer Olive Green... $24.95 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Proforce Wind & Waterproof Matches - 10 matches with Striker... $2.13 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Signal Mirror Pouch for 3" x 5" Signal Mirror... $3.59 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Wateright Matchbox Polymer Olive Drab... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leatherman Micra Multi-Tool Stainless Steel... $21.99 - $22.99 Select Options
Many years of experience with super-tough plastics and injection molding have given Cold Steel an edge over our competition's clumsy offerings. Their Survival Edge Fixed Blade is butterfly light and strong as an ox and features a German 4116 Stainless Steel blade that is a full 1" wide and 5" long and terminates in a strong clip point that's versatile enough to meet the demands of ANY survival situation.
The handle is made from the highest-grade Polypropylene available, and has an integral double quillon guard that serves to protect the fingers as well as making it possible to lash the handle to a stick to make an improvised spear. The surface is carefully textured and encircled by 5 rubber "O" rings to improve traction when your hands are wet or slippery and to resist rolling or turning during intense use. Plus, a twist of the waterproof cap at the hollow handle's end reveals a large expanse that will accept a variety of survival aids or tinder.
The Secure-Ex sheath is designed to fit on most belts or be slung on a lanyard around one's neck. It's light, tough, and weatherproof. Additionally, it includes a Ferrocerium fire steel. A swift strike using the blade's spine will produce a shower of white-hot sparks and start a campfire roaring in no time at all.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 4116 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Weight: 3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Application Charts & Information
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.