Cold Steel Survival Edge Fixed Blade Knife 5" Clip Point German 4116 Stainless Steel Polymer Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Coghlan's 12 Hour Lightsticks Pack of 2... $3.49 Select Options
- KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed Blade Knife 5-1/4" Drop... $84.99 Available
- Boker Plus Bobbi Fixed Blade Knife 2.75" Clip Point 440C... $74.99 Available
- CRKT K.I.S.S. Folding Knife 2-1/4" 420J2 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Select Options
- Coghlan's Lightstick Assortment Pack of 4... $5.99 Available
- Coghlan's Two Step Drinking Water Purification Kit... $8.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits HeetSheets Emergency Survival Blanket... $4.99 Available
- Military Surplus MSS Intermediate Sleeping Bag 35" x 87" Nylon... $25.82 Available
- Duke #3 CS Coil Spring Trap Steel Silver... $11.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $19.49 Available
- Military Surplus MSS Patrol Sleeping Bag 37" x 92" Nylon Green... $21.74 Available
- Inferno Fury Recurve Crossbow Package with Three Dot Red Dot... $134.99 Available
Many years of experience with super-tough plastics and injection molding have given Cold Steel an edge over our competition's clumsy offerings. Their Survival Edge Fixed Blade is butterfly light and strong as an ox and features a German 4116 Stainless Steel blade that is a full 1" wide and 5" long and terminates in a strong clip point that's versatile enough to meet the demands of ANY survival situation.
The handle is made from the highest-grade Polypropylene available, and has an integral double quillon guard that serves to protect the fingers as well as making it possible to lash the handle to a stick to make an improvised spear. The surface is carefully textured and encircled by 5 rubber "O" rings to improve traction when your hands are wet or slippery and to resist rolling or turning during intense use. Plus, a twist of the waterproof cap at the hollow handle's end reveals a large expanse that will accept a variety of survival aids or tinder.
The Secure-Ex sheath is designed to fit on most belts or be slung on a lanyard around one's neck. It's light, tough, and weatherproof. Additionally, it includes a Ferrocerium fire steel. A swift strike using the blade's spine will produce a shower of white-hot sparks and start a campfire roaring in no time at all.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 4116 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Weight: 3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Application Charts & Information
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.