Cold Steel Talwar Folding Tactical Knife Upswept Point AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $47.45 Available
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond Knife Sharpening... $74.99 Available
To allow users to hang on to this impressive blade, Cold Steel mated it to an ergonomic handle made from American G-10. The handle is contoured and features a distinct pistol grip styling that really locks into the users hand when held either in forward or reverse grips. Additionally, jimping along the grip allows for increased thumb purchase. The G-10 handles are textured for a sure grip, even with wet hands but aren't abrasive and won't tear up your pocket. Cold Steel uses their premier Tri-Ad Lock which is renowned for its incredible strength.
To top it all off, the Cold Steel Talwar Tactical Folder features Andrew Demko's ambidextrous thumb plate opening system which allows users to snag the plate on their pocket during the draw stroke and deploy the blade as the knife is removed from the pocket. Faster than any auto or spring assised opener, the blade is locked open as you "settle" it in your hand.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Upswept Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Brushed
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumb Plate
- Blade Length:
- Talwar: 4"
- Talwar XL: 5.5"
- Blade Thickness: .157"
- Closed Length:
- Talwar: 5.25"
- Talwar XL: 7.25"
- Overall Length:
- Talwar: 9.25"
- Talwar XL: 12.75"
- Talwar: 5 oz
- Talwar XL: 8.4 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.