Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Aluminum Black
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position AR-15, LR-308... $20.49 - $30.49 Select Options
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... Add to Cart for Price
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube... Add to Cart for Price
- Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $55.99 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $4.19 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- M16 Clinic Buffer Pad II AR-15... $4.09 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring LR-308... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin M-16 Style AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.19 Available
- UTG Detachable Match Grade Carry Handle with A2 Rear Sight... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman 3-Die Storage Box Orange... $3.49 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
- Buffer tubes come either as Mil-Spec or Commercial diameter.
- The Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter.
- The standard is buffer tube diameter is Mil-Spec (1.148")
- Commercial stocks and buffer tubes are usually described as such.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.