Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Aluminum Black
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position AR-15, LR-308... $20.49 - $30.49 Select Options
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube... $47.45 Available
- Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $55.99 Select Options
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Magpul Pistol Grip MOE AK-47, AK-74... $19.90 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $4.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Catch Screw LR-308 Steel Matte... $4.09 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Pistol Grip Screw Slotted Head AR-15, LR-308... $2.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #32 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $7.99 Available
- Cold Steel Two Handed Katana Machete 24" 1055 Carbon Steel... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffer tubes come either as Mil-Spec or Commercial diameter.
- The Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter.
- The standard is buffer tube diameter is Mil-Spec (1.148")
- Commercial stocks and buffer tubes are usually described as such.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.