Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 264 Caliber 42" Coated Spring Steel 8 x 32 Female Thread
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 284, 7mm Caliber 8... $1.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 25 Caliber to 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread... $4.29 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $6.99 Available
- Dewey Adjustable Bore Saver 13" Fits 30 Caliber to 8mm... $24.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $3.49 Available
- Tannerite Exploding Rifle Targets Starter Kit Includes Six 1/2... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $3.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $6.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) AR-15 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread Nylon... $4.19 Available
Technical Information: Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Aluminum
Handle Length: N/A
Handle Mount to Rod: Thrust Bearing
Rod Material: Steel
Protective Coating on Rod: High Performance Polymer
Tip Material: Brass
Color Coated Handles:
- 17 to 20 Caliber - Purple - Rod Diameter: .156"
- 22 to 264 Caliber - Red - Rod Diameter: .1875"
- 270 to 50 Caliber - Blue - Rod Diameter: .250"
- 338 to 50 Caliber - Gold - Rod Diameter: .312"
Note: Length in description is usable rod length (Length from front of handle to the end of the rod).
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Female|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.