Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain...
$12.99 - $101.99
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Lee Melter Furnace
$32.99 - $36.99
Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace
$67.99 - $71.99
Bianchi 5BH Thumbsnap Holster S&W K, L-Frame 4" Barrel Leather...
$51.60List Price: $64.50 Save up to $12.90 (20%)
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380...
Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77 Grain...
Clearance — Select Items$14.29 - $145.90Save up to $28.09 (16%)
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Lee Quick Trim Die 45 Colt (Long Colt)
MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic
Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price: $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Lee Lead Dipper