Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Winchester Double X Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $7.99 Available Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $9.89 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.99 - $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32,... $6.99 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $111.30 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36 Steel... $8.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 34 magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957 and a +2 style basepad to allow the magazine to hold 33 rounds.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.