Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Available Select Options
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 124 Grain Hollow Point... $6.39 - $277.99 Available Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... Add to Cart for Price Select Options
- Beretta Magazine Beretta Nano 9mm Luger 6-Round Stainless... $29.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Thunder Ranch DPX Defensive Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185... $32.95 Available
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Available Select Options
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Glock Sport and Combat Holster Ambidextrous 17, 19, 22, 23,... $14.29 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 33-Round Magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957 and a +2 style basepad to allow the magazine to hold 33 rounds.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.