Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $7.59 Available
- FNH Magazine FN P90, PS90 5.7x28mm FN 50-Round Polymer... $25.00 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 40-Round Curved Body... $18.99 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $90.30 Available
- US PALM AK30 AK-47 Magazine 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round Polymer... $29.99 Select Options
- MWG Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 40-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad CZ 75 9mm Luger... $32.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Hi-Point 4095TS Carbine 40 S&W 15-Round Steel... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Extension AR-15 Stainless Steel... $19.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Springfield XDM 9mm/40 S&W Compact Grip Extension... $7.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 34 magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957 and a +2 style basepad to allow the magazine to hold 33 rounds.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.