Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black... $14.20 Available
- Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, SR-25/M110 SASS... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $6.69 - $311.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 22-Round Polymer... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Varmint Ammunition 17 Hornet 20 Grain... $18.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $34.99 Available
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $12.99 Select Options
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 33-Round Magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957 and a +2 style basepad to allow the magazine to hold 33 rounds.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.