Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $21.04 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 26 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Mossberg Magazine Mossberg Tactical 22, 715T 22 Long Rifle... $21.49 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 33-Round Magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957 and a +2 style basepad to allow the magazine to hold 33 rounds.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.