Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round Polymer Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Insert Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $3.49 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 40-Round... $16.05 Closeout Special
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $12.79 - $588.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 125 Grain... $21.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 33-Round Magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957 and a +2 style basepad to allow the magazine to hold 33 rounds.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.