Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100 Grain Boat Tail Box of 100
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 107... $35.49 - $199.99 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $34.49 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 108... $44.49 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100... $42.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $37.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $35.99 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 260 Remington... $16.99 - $266.99 Select Options
To achieve high ballistic coefficients the engineers at Hornady engineered each A-Max bullet with the most efficient profile on the market then coupled this with a secant ogive. The secant ogive is a geometric profile that works to produce low drag and flatter trajectories. This design also provides the optimum bearing surface for stability in flight and the best possible ballistic coefficient. When designing this bullet line Hornady updated their lead swaging process to provide excellent uniformity and balance which leads to consistent performance and accuracy. The AMP bullet jackets are a technical marvel. New tooling when combined with updated manufacturing processes help to produce the most concentric bullet jackets available that have a virtual zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero wall thickness variation. When you combine all of these features together you get a bullet that will flat out shoot! This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.