Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100 Grain Boat Tail
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $18.79 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 107... $32.99 - $186.99 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $32.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 108... $46.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100... $45.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $34.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $14.24 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 260 Remington... $14.99 - $245.99 Select Options
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $34.99 Available
To achieve high ballistic coefficients the engineers at Hornady engineered each A-Max bullet with the most efficient profile on the market then coupled this with a secant ogive. The secant ogive is a geometric profile that works to produce low drag and flatter trajectories. This design also provides the optimum bearing surface for stability in flight and the best possible ballistic coefficient. When designing this bullet line Hornady updated their lead swaging process to provide excellent uniformity and balance which leads to consistent performance and accuracy. The AMP bullet jackets are a technical marvel. New tooling when combined with updated manufacturing processes help to produce the most concentric bullet jackets available that have a virtual zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero wall thickness variation. When you combine all of these features together you get a bullet that will flat out shoot! This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.