American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Marlin/Glenfield Semi-Auto .22 Rifles" DVD
This informative video covers repair and maintenance of one of the most popular rimfire rifles ever. Complete assembly and disassembly is covered with the aid of a unique cut away model. Troubleshooting tips and common repairs are explained in an easy to understand format that is simple to follow from start to finish.
Host/Producer: American Gunsmithing Institute
Date Released: 2004
Running Time: 90 Minutes
Summary of Material:
- With over 4 million of these inexpensive little .22's out there, this is your chance to really get ahead. These rifles were sold under several different names, and even through department stores like Sears and Montgomery Wards. This course is applicable to all models. Those of us who have owned one of these neat little rifles know they are great for accuracy and reliability, but when they do go bad it's hard to find someone who knows how to fix them. Well, here's your chance to learn what it takes to keep your gun up and running or simply ways to repair the ones you picked up cheap. Join Master Gunsmith Bob Dunlap for two hours of instruction on the design and function of one of the best selling guns of our time. As always Bob uses a custom cutaway and shows complete disassembly of the gun, and gives tips on what repairs are common and how to fix them yourself. Not only is it fun and informative, but you'll be able to take advantage of some of the best deals in the gun market today.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.300 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.