Tec X Ballistix Folding Knife Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Grey
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $14.87 Available
- Case American Workman Sod Buster Folding Knife 4-5/8" Drop... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Boker Plus Camo Defender Folding Knife 3.375" Serrated Drop... $23.49 Available
- Buck 327 Nobleman Folding Knife 2.63" Drop Point 440A... $21.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Tec X X-Pro 1 Folding Knife 3.4" Drop Point 440 Stainless... $14.49 Available
- Case Lockback Folding Knife 1.8" Drop Point Stainless Steel... $23.49 Available
- Tec X X-Pro 1 Folding Knife 3.4" Partial Serrated Spear Point... $14.99 Available
- Tec X Brute Folding Knife 3.63" Drop Point AUS 8 Stainless... $24.49 Available
- Case Executive Lockback Folding Knife 2.2" Drop Point... $22.99 Available
- Tec X Brute Folding Knife 3.38" Partially Serrated Drop Point... $25.99 Available
The Ballistix is a lightweight everyday carry knife. The 440 Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade is versatile and holds a sharp edge. The aluminum handle with molded rubber is ergonomically designed and comfortable in your hand.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: N/A
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: N/A
- Weight: 3.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.