Cold Steel Secret Edge Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Spear Point AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Cold Steel Mini Koga SD2 Baton 6-1/2" Structural Nylon Black... $7.99 Available
- Puma SGB Lonestar 30Y Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German... $41.99 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $3.00 Available
- Lee Classic Loader 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Cold Steel Koga SD1 Baton Structural Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Cold Steel FGX Push Blade I Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3-1/2"... $10.79 Available
- Primos Mouse Squeeze Predator Call... $6.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
- Cold Steel Ti-Lite Folding Knife Spear Point AUS 8A Stainless... $44.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- Avery Windproof Skull Cap Fleece ... $9.84 Select Options
Inspired by the ancient Scottish Skean Dhu, it's thoroughly modern in materials, performance and appearance, and presents a flat ground Japanese AUS 8A Stainless blade that's wide at the base for cutting power and narrow at the tip to assure effortless penetration. The edge is so murderously sharp it will astound your family and friends.
And, to assure maximum purchase in such a diminutive blade, the Secret Edge is equipped with an exceptionally thin, flat faux G-10 handle. It has three holes, to reduce weight, and an aggressively textured surface, so it hugs the palm and resists rolling or twisting in the hand.
For safety, and to prevent loss, the Secret Edge comes with a correspondingly slim Secure-Ex sheath. It offers reliable retention without compromising speed of access or deployment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: Composite
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Neck Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.