Boker Tree Brand Beer Barrel Stockman Folding Pocket Knife 3-Blade 1095 High Carbon Steel Blades Genuine Beer Barrel Handle
- Case Large Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blades... $37.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Puma SGB Series Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade German 440A... $46.99 Available
- Case Medium Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Sheepfoot and Spey... $34.99 - $82.99 Select Options
- Case Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade Stainless Steel Blades... $41.99 - $48.99 Select Options
- Puma Classic Series Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade German 440A... $119.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Dia-Sharp Sharpener Credit Card Size Fine... $9.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon
- Handle Material: Beer Barrel
- Blade Shape: Clip, Spey, and Sheepsfoot
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Slip-joint
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Opening Method: Thumbnail Groove
- Blade length: Clip - 3", Sheepsfoot - 2", Spey - 2"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: N/A
- Weight: 2.5 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.