HIVIZ Spark 3 Front Sight for Shotgun Barrels with Removable Front Bead Interchangeable Fiber Optic
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Flat... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components Tac Rail Picatinny Rail Section for Nordic... $17.05 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube End Cap 12... $18.95 Available
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100,... $28.99 Available
- 100 Straight Stock Spacer 1/8" Polymer White... $7.49 Available
- Xcelite Light and Medium-Duty Knife Set with 10 Assorted... $11.29 Available
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter 1911 Hammer and... $25.49 Available
- HIVIZ MPB Tactical Snap On Front Sight for Shotguns without... $21.99 Available
- Nikon P-Series 2-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny Style With... $49.95 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Extreme Ultrasonic Case Cleaner 110 Volt... $36.49 Available
- Improves visibility is all lighting conditions
- Interchangeable LitePipes
- Fits most shotguns with removable beads
This threaded, front bead replacement, Spark III shotgun sight from HIVIZ is interchangeable style, and includes red, white, and green, fiber optic family LitePipes. Each Spark III is packaged with five threaded studs (6/48, 3/56, 5/40, 3mm x .5, and 3mm x .6), to fit most common shotguns with a removable front bead.
Material: Machined Steel
Firearm Fit: Most shotguns with removable beads
LitePipe Diameter: 0.090"
Overall Height: 0.160"
Shipping Weight: 0.031 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.