Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $19.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 168 Grain... $46.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 44 Magnum 225 Grain XPB Hollow Point... $26.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $52.99 Available
- RWS Superpoint Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Spire... $10.99 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Brass... $31.99 Available
- RWS Superdome Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.3 Grain Round Nose... $11.79 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Gamo Refurbished Silent Stalker Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $99.99 Available
- RWS Super-H-Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7 Grain Hollow... $8.95 Available
- TPS 1" TSR "W" Weaver-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Low... $71.99 Available
- HPR HyperClean Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Total... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
For those wanting/needing a lead-free, HEAVY 357 Magnum load, generating full power plus, here it is.
Below are real world velocities taken from my personal stock guns. The industry established use of long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings is essentially misleading to the public who won't be firing the ammo from a laboratory test barrel in the real world, where it matters.
You'll notice the newer S&W 4 inch Mt. Gun, gave higher velocities than the older 5 inch mod 27 S&W. This is because of different internal barrel dynamics and chamber dimensions of the newer gun. In general, the newer S&W revolvers are made to tighter tolerances than those of 30+ years ago.
Due to the long-for-weight all copper bullet, the 357 does not have the case capacity to use a bulky flash retarded powder and thus there is a noticeable muzzle flash with this load in all the test revolvers, however the rifle shows no flash at all due to its longer barrel.
This load is the typical barn-burning, turbo charged, Buffalo Bore type HEAVY 357 Mag. load and as such, should only be used in revolvers made of all steel. It should not be fired in light weight, alloy framed or cylindered revolvers. Feel free to use it in ANY/ALL 357 mag. chambered rifles and all steel revolvers/handguns.
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.