Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 25-06 Remington 100 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Available Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 25, 264 Caliber, 6.5mm... $16.49 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 139 Grain... $34.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Triple-Shock X... $27.49 Available
- Hevi-Shot Magnum Blend Turkey Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" ... $28.79 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $35.77 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 150 Grain... $49.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain Pointed... $15.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain SST... $28.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Available Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain Barnes Tipped... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 117 Grain... $30.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 25-06 Remington... $34.99 Available
- Hevi-Shot Hevi-Metal Turkey Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" 1 1/2... $10.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with the Barnes Triple-Shock X (TSX) Bullet, this round offers devastating results on varmints. The Barnes TSX bullet is made of 100% copper and contains no lead. When the bullet expands, four razor-sharp cutting petals are created, allowing the bullet to penetrate farther through tough bone and tissue. These bullets usually retain 100% of their original weight.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Ballistics Information: Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.