Wolff Magazine Spring Springfield XD 45 ACP 13-Round 10% Extra Power
- Springfield XD 45 ACP full capacity 13 round magazine
- Extra power magazine springs are used when magazine reliability is critical or when original factory springs have lost their tension.
- These extra power magazine springs put more pressure on the follower, presenting the cartridge to the slide with more force.
- In some pistol designs, the use of an extra power magazine spring may require a slightly more powerful recoil spring to compensate for the extra force of the cartridge.
- Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of magazine.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.