Wolff Magazine Spring Springfield XD 45 ACP 13-Round 10% Extra Power
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Springfield Armory XD 45 ACP... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BSA Red Dot Sight 1x 20mm 5 MOA Red Dot Reticle with Integral... $15.68 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $25.52 Available
- Ed Brown Drop-In Barrel Bushing 1911 Government Stainless... $21.99 Available
- XS Express Sight Set Ruger LC9 Matte Tritium Big Dot Front... $81.00 Available
- Taccom Pressure Plug AR-15 22 Long Rifle Conversion... $7.25 Available
- Springfield XD 45 ACP full capacity 13 round magazine
- Extra power magazine springs are used when magazine reliability is critical or when original factory springs have lost their tension.
- These extra power magazine springs put more pressure on the follower, presenting the cartridge to the slide with more force.
- In some pistol designs, the use of an extra power magazine spring may require a slightly more powerful recoil spring to compensate for the extra force of the cartridge.
- Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.