Technical Information/Installation Instructions
- 1. The standard sling loop is removed from the stock.
- 2. The round end of the BT26 fits into the sling loop slot with the cross slottedrail feature towards the muzzle
- 3. The standard machine screw is replaced to secure the BT26 to the stock.
- 4. Option: the sling loop can be attached using the provided scew with the loop angled back, on the left or right side or on the bottom.
- 5. Now any of the PRM style monopods can be attached to the adaptor.