Accu-Shot Monopod CAR Sling Loop to 1913 Rail Adapter Steel Black
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Quick Change Spike Feet Stainless Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Accu-Shot Tac Cap Monopod Replacement Cap Steel BLK... $9.95 Available
- Nightforce Lens Cleaning Kit... $19.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Atlas Bipod Standard Feet Rubber Black... $19.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butch's Bore Shine Bore Cleaning Solvent... $8.29 - $22.99 Select Options
- Vortex Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover... $7.99 Select Options
- Vortex Razor HD Gen II Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-6x 24mm... $1,399.99 Select Options
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
Technical Information/Installation Instructions
- 1. The standard sling loop is removed from the stock.
- 2. The round end of the BT26 fits into the sling loop slot with the cross slottedrail feature towards the muzzle
- 3. The standard machine screw is replaced to secure the BT26 to the stock.
- 4. Option: the sling loop can be attached using the provided scew with the loop angled back, on the left or right side or on the bottom.
- 5. Now any of the PRM style monopods can be attached to the adaptor.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.