Spyderco Szabo Folding Tactical Knife 4.6" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Carbon Fiber & G-10 Laminate Handle
- Spyderco Southard Folder Tactical Knife 3.46" CTS 204P... $269.99 Available
- Spyderco Manix2 XL Folding Tactical Knife 3.85" CPM S30V Black... $149.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Ulize Folding Tactical Knife 4.1" VG-10 Stainless... $169.99 Available
- Spyderco Civilian SpyderEdge Folding Tactical Knife 4-1/8"... $199.99 Available
- Spyderco Police 3 Folding Tactical Knife 4-3/8" Drop Point... $169.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5.11 Screen Ops Duty Gloves Sheepskin and Lycra... $59.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Coalition Desert Shemagh Cotton... $6.49 Select Options
- Spyderco Police Folding Knife 4-1/8" Serrated VG-10 Stainless... $129.99 Available
- Competition Electronics Digital USB Interface for Pro Chrono... $49.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $119.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5.11 Screen Ops Tactical Gloves Sheepskin and Lycra... $89.99 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Combat Shirt Cotton and Cotton Polyester... $31.95 Select Options
- Proforce Sniper Veil Cotton ... $10.20 Select Options
The Spyderco Szabo is certainly no slouch in either the looks or function departments, this is a serious self-defense tool disguised as a sleek showpiece. The Szabo folder features a 4.6" blade made from CPM S30V stainless steel which is known for its combination of toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. This big chunk of premium steel is ground into a scimitar profile with a partial hollow grind for increased efficiency in slashing cuts. The blade also features an unsharpened swedge along the spine toward the tip which creates an incredibly fine point. Because of Laci Szabo's martial arts background, the Szabo folder incorporates a scalloped hollow below the swedge which facilitates trapping when held in a reverse grip. To ensure the blade closes securely every time, Spyderco uses a self-closing assist mechanism that relies on a spring piston to gain leverage as the blade is being closed.
The Szabo's massive blade requires a large handle and the plus sized grip has been contoured for maximum comfort and control in several grip styles. Going back to the impressive looks of this piece; the Szabo utilizes gold line carbon fiber/G-10 scales over the full stainless steel liners.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Handle Material: Gold Line Carbon Fiber/G-10
- Blade Shape: Scimitar
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 4.6"
- Blade Thickness: .157"
- Closed Length: 5.65"
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 6.9 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.