CMMG Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1 in 7" Twist 8.2" Pistol Gas Port Chrome Moly Matte
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $14.87 - $17.42 Select Options
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $26.99 - $269.90 Select Options
- Noveske Gas Tube Pistol Length AR-15... $11.88 Available
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $67.99 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... Add to Cart for Price
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Snap Ring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout,... $32.71 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Lightweight Quad... $98.70 - $148.00 Select Options
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-15... $24.99 Available
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $10.20 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Pin AR-15 Matte... $1.15 Available
The CMMG 300 AAC Blackout Barrel features 1 in 7" twist rifling and a pistol length gas system. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24 for use with muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, or sound suppressors. Gas block and gas tube not included.
CMMG's durable salt bath nitride finish is a unique protective coating applied to the barrel that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. This treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering from the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Length: 8.0"
- Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.