Maxpedition Pistol Case 12" Black
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Maxpedition Pistol Case accomodates 1 pistol and up to 5 magazines. The full clam shell zipper opening allows the case to lay flat. The main compartment features a 4" x 6" hook-&-loop panel with 4 strips for small tools and gun accessories. The internal padded zippered pocket ensures your pistol will be protected and secure. Carry options include the dual tapered grab handles and 2 D-rings for attaching a shoulder strap(sold separately). While this is the idea pistol case for a quick trip to the range, it will also work as an everyday carry case with enough room for a tablet.
Material: 1000D nylon
External Height: 9.25"
External Width: 2.4"
Internal Height: 8"
- Most Large Frame Pistols & Revolvers with 6” Barrels & Smaller.
- Most Large Frame Pistols & Revolvers with 5” Barrels & Smaller. See the link below for more information.
- 13.6 oz
- 12.5 oz
Padding Thickness: .75"
Lock Type: Padlock (Not Included)
- Zippered internal pocket:
- 8" x 12.5"
- 8" x 10.5"
Note: All gun cases are designed primarily for transportation and not for long term storage. Long term storage of a firearm in any case may result in corrosion and damage to the firearm finish.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.