Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge SP20S 1 oz Bag of 250
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 3/8" Fiber Bag of 200... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge RXP20 7/8 oz... $14.49 - $139.99 Select Options
- BPI Rio Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed High Brass Bag... $13.99 Available
- Brenneke USA K.O. Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 3/4 oz Rifled... $5.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1078-20 (Replaces WAA20)... $10.99 Available
- Winchester Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge WAA20 7/8 to 1-1/4 oz... $7.99 - $158.99 Select Options
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 20 Gauge 20S1 7/8 to 1 oz Bag... $6.99 Available
- Multi-Scale Universal Charge Bar with Powder Baffle Model C/CS... $39.49 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #17... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 1 oz... $14.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge SP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250... $10.99 Available
- MTM Shotshell Box with Handle 2-3/4", 3" 100-Round Plastic... $21.99 Select Options
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.