Laser Genetics ND5 Handheld 20 mW Green Laser Designator Matte
- PRECISION MACHINED FROM HIGH TECH ALUMINUM
- BLACK MATTE ANODIZED FINISH
- FULLY MULTI COATED OPTICAL LENS SYSTEM
- FULLY O RING SEALED FOR DUST AND WATER
- NITROGEN CHARGED FOR ANTI-FOG
- DIMENSIONS: 9.75"L X 2.25" DIA. X 1.2" DIA. TUBE
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lb.
- POWER SUPPLY: 2- CR123V BATTERIES (PROVIDED)
- BATTERY LIFE: UP TO 8 HOURS CONTINUOUS USE
- ROTARY OPTICAL BEAM COLLIMATOR- ALLOWS QUICK ADJUSTMENT OF BEAM DIAMETER AND INTENSITY
- 532nm LASER LIGHT FREQUENCY- EASIEST LIGHT FOR THE HUMAN EYE TO SEE (SEE CHART)
- AMPLIFIED COHERENT LIGHT- MOST EFFICIENT LIGHT FOR LONG DISTANCE ILLUMINATION
- OUTPUT POWER: 20mW
- RANGE: 5.0 MILES
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- CLASS 2M LASER PRODUCT <20mW 532nm CW - Certified to IEC 60825-1 Ed 2, 2007-03 Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections