Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Starline Reloading Brass 480 Ruger... $50.99 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 3/4" Round Package of 250... $2.59 - $4.19 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $29.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $11.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round with... $14.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 120 Grain SST... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- Remington Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 115 Grain... $22.40 - $221.25 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
Included in this set is the Easy Adjust Dead Length Bullet Seating Die which precisely seats the bullet to the desired length on an extremely consistent basis. The Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet more firmly in place than any other die with more uniform pressure. The Factory Crimp Die features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case when crimping when compared to a regular roll crimp die. Lee's testing has shown that using a Factory Crimp Die provides a more uniform pressure curve, increasing the accuracy of any bullet.
Die Types Included:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.