Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $21.49 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter) 110... $25.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter)... $32.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 308 Winchester 167 Grain Hollow Point... $103.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- RCBS Berdan Decapping Pin... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $2.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $4.09 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC Caliber... $27.49 - $65.99 Select Options
Included in this set is the Easy Adjust Dead Length Bullet Seating Die which precisely seats the bullet to the desired length on an extremely consistent basis. The Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet more firmly in place than any other die with more uniform pressure. The Factory Crimp Die features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case when crimping when compared to a regular roll crimp die. Lee's testing has shown that using a Factory Crimp Die provides a more uniform pressure curve, increasing the accuracy of any bullet.
Die Types Included:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.