Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $20.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter)... $30.49 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 10-Round... $14.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round with... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter) 110... $23.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 223 Remington... $30.49 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round... $15.49 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #11 (444 Marlin, 44 Special, 44... $3.59 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115... $13.49 - $339.99 Available Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-14 6.8mm Remington SPC 20-Round... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Included in this set is the Easy Adjust Dead Length Bullet Seating Die which precisely seats the bullet to the desired length on an extremely consistent basis. The Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet more firmly in place than any other die with more uniform pressure. The Factory Crimp Die features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case when crimping when compared to a regular roll crimp die. Lee's testing has shown that using a Factory Crimp Die provides a more uniform pressure curve, increasing the accuracy of any bullet.
Die Types Included:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.